LfG 2020/2021 commences February 2020 and concludes November 2021. As a guide, the time commitment and attendance includes:
Year One ( 2020 ):
- Opening Residential Conference ( 2 days/1 night )
- One Seminar per month ( 9am – 5pm )
- One Evening Workshop per month ( 5pm – 8pm )
- Canberra Delegation ( 2 days/2 nights )
Year Two ( 2021 ):
- Community Based Action Learning Project
- Bi-Monthly Program Events
- Project Presentation Event
- Closing Residential Conference ( 2 days/1 night )
- Graduation Dinner
Participants are required to maintain a minimum attendance of 80% across all core program events. Inability to meet the 80% attendance requirement may result in consultation with the participant’s employer and/or possible release from the program before completion date.
The fee for the 2020/2021 Leaders for Geelong Program is $6,700+GST (not including the cost of return flight to Canberra). This fee may be paid by the participant or the employer and is payable on acceptance into the program.
Individuals or organisations with financial or economic barriers should not be discouraged from applying. Contact Margaret Foulkes on Margaret.email@example.com or 03 52273868 to discuss individual circumstances in confidence.
CANCELLATION/WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PROGRAM
All cancellations (and/or subsequent withdrawals from the program) must be advised in writing. Charges for cancellations and withdrawals will be applied, as stated below, to cover fixed cost commitments and administration fees. Cancellations received prior to the commencement of the program will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Please note that program places are non-transferrable.
Notification of withdrawal within 3 months of the program commencement will incur a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will apply after this point as places cannot be offered to other candidates.
The Committee for Geelong are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its members, staff and participants by handling all personal information securely and with care in accordance with Australian privacy laws.
Your personal information is collected on this form for the purpose of your participation in the Leaders for Geelong Program. The Company may disclose your personal information kept on our database to third party organisations for the purpose of functions, events, programs and initiatives of the Company. If you would like to access your personal information held by us, or would like to withdraw your consent to share personal information at anytime, please contact the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of CfG.
DECLARATION AND PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT
I declare that the information supplied by me is true and correct.I understand the goals of the program and the time commitment required of a participant in the Leaders for Geelong program. If selected for the program:
- I will devote the required time to attendance and personal involvement;
- I agree that any information and photographs throughout the program may be used for promotion - including the CfG leadership programs and associated websites;
- I consent to have my email address shared amongst participants; and
- I understand that as a CfG alumni, beyond the program, I commit to increased involvement and leadership in the community.
I confirm that I understand and agree to the conditions outlined.