The Committee for Geelong is committed to a strong, thriving and successful Geelong. We invite you to join us…
Join the CfG
As a member of the CfG, you will be part of one of Geelong’s most progressive and transformational organisations.
One of Geelong’s most respected advocates, the Committee has direct access to key policy and decision makers with the power to influence Geelong’s future. Across all tiers of Government – local, state and federal – the Committee is recognised as a passionate and proactive voice for our city and our region. And more importantly… we are listened to. Membership of the CfG means critical access to those key stakeholders responsible for the future of our region, the opportunity to connect with Geelong’s leading individuals and organisations and the privilege of potentially being part of shaping the Geelong of tomorrow.
We offer Corporate Membership and Corporate ‘Plus’ Membership. These two levels have a range of investment benefits for individuals and senior business leaders.
We also welcome applications from not-for-profit and community organisations across the Geelong city-region. All community membership will be individually discussed and assessed.
- Eligibility for election to the Strategy and Policy Committee
- Eligibility for election to the Board of the Committee for Geelong
- Invitations to Committee for Geelong Member-Only Events
- Subscription to exclusive e-updates and newsletters
Corporate Plus Membership
- Enjoy all of the Corporate Member benefits plus the below
- AUTOMATIC appointment to the Strategy and Policy Committee
- Invitations to exclusive Corporate ‘Plus’ member events
- Priority access to high-level opportunities
- Verbal acknowledgement at every Committee for Geelong event
- Logo and acknowledgement on a range of Committee for Geelong member communiques
- Logo and acknowledgement on the Committee for Geelong Annual Report
- Dedicated social media post per year
- Web logo with hyperlink and 50 word profile
- 2 x complimentary tickets to Committee for Geelong Annual Dinner & Leaders Graduation
- 2 x complimentary tickets to Leaders for Geelong Project Presentation Lunch
- 2 x complimentary tickets to Committee for Geelong Leadership Breakfast
Error: The account for committeeforgeelong needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Committee For Geelong
Level 1 Sally Walker Building,
1 Gheringhap Street,
Geelong, Victoria, 3250
The Committee for Geelong acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia's First Nations people and the Traditional Custodians of the land and waterways. We pay our respects to the local Wadawurrung people of this land, their Elders past, present and emerging.