As a member of the CfG, you will be part of one of Geelong’s most progressive and transformational organisations.
One of Geelong’s most respected advocates, the Committee has direct access to key policy and decision makers with the power to influence Geelong’s future. Across all tiers of Government – local, state and federal – the Committee is recognized as a passionate and proactive voice for our city and our region. And more importantly… we are listened to. Membership of the CfG means critical access to those key stakeholders responsible for the future of our region, the opportunity to connect with Geelong’s leading individuals and organisations and the privilege of potentially being part of shaping the Geelong of tomorrow.
We offer Corporate Membership and Corporate ‘Plus’ Membership. These two levels have a range of investment benefits for individuals and senior business leaders.
We also welcome applications from not-for-profit and community organisations across the Geelong city-region. All community membership will be individually discussed and assessed.
- Eligibility for election to the Strategy and Policy Committee
- Eligibility for election to the Board of the Committee for Geelong
- Invitations to exclusive ‘Board Room’ briefing
- Invitations to CfG Member Only events
- Subscription to exclusive updates and newsletters
Our Corporate ‘Plus’ Members enjoy all of the above benefits plus
- Automatic appointment to the Strategy and Policy Committee
- Invitations to exclusive Corporate ‘Plus’ member events
- Priority access to high-level opportunities
- Verbal acknowledgement at every Committee for Geelong event
- Logo and acknowledgement on a range of Committee for Geelong member communicates
- Logo and acknowledgement on the Committee for Geelong Annual Report
For more information on memberships and partnerships, please contact – Caitlin Haddad, Communications and Relationship Officer, on 5227 8739.
- Great Q&A between Lisa Sullivan @geelonggallery and Archibald Prize 2018 finalist, Melissa Grisancich at tonight’s… https://t.co/XlHerlW9oN
- Melissa Grisancich, 2018 #ArchibaldPrize finalist with her portrait of ‘Courtney Barnett: and her weapon of choice’… https://t.co/oGRUNeidnT
- “The Archibald Prize is the ‘face’ that stops the nation,” says Lisa Sullivan, Senior Curator of @geelonggallery at… https://t.co/5nJPKpfK9F