Transitioning to a COVID Normal Business
Workshop series commencing 2 March, 2021: The COVID Impact – Transitioning to a COVID Normal Business
Workshop 1: New Normal for Business (online)Tue 02 Mar 08:00 AEDT - Tue 02 Mar 09:30 AEDTOnline
Workshop 1: New Normal for Business (face-to-face)Wed 10 Mar 12:00 - Wed 10 Mar 13:30Geelong
Workshop 2: Resilient Businesses (online)Wed 17 Mar 15:00 AEDT - Wed 17 Mar 16:30 AEDTOnline
Workshop 2: Resilient Businesses (face-to-face)Thu 25 Mar 08:00 - Thu 25 Mar 09:30Geelong
Workshop 3: Ready for a New Business Journey (online)Tue 20 Apr 12:00 AEST - Tue 20 Apr 13:30 AESTOnline
Workshop 3: Ready for a New Business Journey (face-to-face)Thu 22 Apr 12:00 - Thu 22 Apr 13:30Geelong
Hosted by the Committee for Geelong and facilitated by Bernadette O’Connor, Executive Director at Management Governance Australia, the workshops are available to Committee for Geelong Member organisations and will focus on stimulating owners and managers to consciously build business and workforce resilience as they transition to a COVID normal economic environment.
The workshops will explore:
- The impacts of unpredictable market behaviour on demand, production and cash flow.
- The changed expectations on your businesses, including its ability to respond to sudden change and emerging opportunities.
- In a COVID normal world, what you need from your people and yourself. Is everyone ready for a new business journey?
The workshops will take place between March – April 2021 and will be delivered both face to face and online, and you can select your preference when registering.
Workshop participants will also be directed the Victorian Government’s coronavirus (COVID-19) business recovery information, programs and services and will be provided with:
- A simple co-design model for Building a Cohesive Team that recognises the impact of COVID and engages staff in developing a new COVID normal workplace and working arrangements.
- A resource to assist owners and managers in focussing the business on optimising cash flow in uncertain times.